The Great Balkan Adventure
- A grand tour of 4 countries of former Yugoslavia; Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro.
- Cultural and natural highlights of the Balkans.
- Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia. A green city filled with Art Nouveau and Baroque buildings. And a place of thriving culinary scene.
- In the hearts of Slovenian Alps. Visit Bled and Bohinj lakes.
- Marvel at breathtaking Postojna cave where thousands of stalagmites and stalactites are found.
- Explore Zagreb, the capital of Croatia. A city of the old Habsburg architecture, vibrant bar scene and excellent museums.
- Visit the breathtaking Plitvice National Park, a UNESCO’s natural heritage and Croatia’s number 1 highlight.
- Walk through the UNESCO’s Diocletian Palace in Split, dating back to the Roman times.
- Go deep in the Balkans and visit the Bosnian town of Mostar. The country’s most colorful town is a travel back in the time of exotic Turkish – Ottoman empire.
- Sarajevo is the capital of Bosnia. Visit the uniquely preserved old town built in Turkish style, have a cup of tea and try ‘Cevapcici’, Balkans’ most popular food.
- Visit the Durmitor National Park mountains a true wild beauty of Montenegro.
- Follow the paths of WWII Tito’s partisans. Visit the communist remnants of once formidable Yugoslavia, run by president Marshall Tito.
- Spend a night at Kotor bay Adriatic, regarded as one of the 10 most beautiful bays in the world.
- Finish the tour at UNESCO’s Dubrovnik, the pearl of the Adriatic.
- 26th SEP - 3rd OCT 2020
- Other departures upon request from May to October.
Map and itinerary
|1||Arrival to Ljubljana, Slovenia|
|2||Ljubljana - Lake Bled & Bohinj - Ljubljana|
|3||Ljubljana - Postojna cave - Zagreb, Croatia|
|4||Zagreb - Plitvice lakes National Park|
|5||Plitvice - Split|
|6||Split - Mostar and Sarajevo, Bosnia|
|7||Sarajevo and Bjelasnica mountain area|
|8||Sarajevo - Durmitor National Park, Montenegro|
|9||Durmitor - Kotor|
|10||Kotor - Dubrovnik, Croatia|
Detailed program coming soon!
Please contact us for more information.