Road trip Slovenia
- Come and join us on this epic 7 day fully guided road trip in Slovenia.
- Be in charge of your adventure driving a campervan (perfect for 2) on scenic Slovenian backroads with a group of same minded travelers.
- Two Alpine ranges: Julian Alps + Kamnik Savinja Alps.
- Expore lake Bled and do Stand Up Paddle safari on lake Bohinj.
- Visit remote mountain communities and dig into hearty local food.
- Sample some top quality wine at Brda Wine Country bordering Italy.
- Navigate between meals served at local farm-to-table restaurants, mountain lodges and young Michelin celebrites. Slovenia’s got it all!
- Go underground to fabulous UNESCO’s Skocjan caves.
- Do white-water rafting in the valley of emerald Soca river, Europe’s best kept natural secret.
- Go deep in the Europe’s largest virgin forrest in the SE of Slovenia.
- Hike to the hidden waterfalls and visit some awesome photo viewpoints.
- Paddle your way through the canyon of turqouise Kolpa river.
- Visit Ljubljana the hip capital of Slovenia with vibrant bar and dining scene.
- Find the answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions in our video.
- Jun 12 - 18, 2021
- Jul 10 - 16, 2021
- Sep 11 - 17, 2021
· Camping/campervan accommodation fees
· Great breakfast meals
· Activities: Stand up Paddle, White-water rafting, Canoeing
|Day 1||Ljubljana – Logar valley – Zgornje Jezersko|
|Day 2||Zgornje Jezersko – Radovljica – Lake Bled – Lake Bohinj|
|Day 3||Lake Bohinj – Kranjska Gora – Vrsic pass – Soca river valley|
|Day 4||Soca river valley – Bovec – Kobarid – Brda Wine Country (Smartno)|
|Day 5||Brda Wine Country – Skocjan caves – Rakov Skocjan natural park – Sneznik Virgin forrest|
|Day 6||Sneznik Virgin forrest – Kolpa river canyon|
|Day 7||Kolpa river canyon – Ljubljana|
Tour price is 1215 EUR per person.
- 7 day campervan rental with basic insurance (perfect for 2 people),
- 6 accommodations at campsites with tourist taxes,
- great breakfast meals,
- parking and road fees,
- activities: Stand up Paddle, White-water rafting, Canoeing,
- entrance fees according to the program,
- english speaking guide,
- Drinks, lunch and dinner meals,
- transfer to/from Slovenia/Croatia,
- safety deposit for the car and additional insurance,
- medical expenses, personal expenses and optional activities,
- single driver/sleeper in the campervan (additional fee 270 EUR),