Road trip Croatia
- Live the adventure driving a campervan (perfect for 2) with a group of travelers from all over the world.
- Explore the wild beauty of Croatia northern islands: Cres, Losinj and Krk.
- Spend the night at Velebit Nature Park, a wild mountain range high above the Adriatic.
- Go visit Croatia No. 1 natural sight: Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- On the road South we take you to Kornati archipelago, arguably one of the best marine landscapes in the world.
- Let’s get heavy on UNESCO’s sites! In Dalmatia we visit the fascinating towns of Trogir and Split dating back to the Romans and Venetians.
- In the heart of Dalmatia we go to island Vis, the paradise on the Adriatic with Croatia’s top beaches and colourful local fishing villages.
- Dubrovnik, the famous pearl of the Adriatic, also UNESCO site and one of the greatest old cities in the Mediterranean, is definitely the icing on the cake of our road trip.
- In the end our culinary tour takes us to the Peljesac peninsula rich in vineyards to sample some great Croatian wines and get in touch with the local communities and their lovely traditional restaurants, called Konobas.
- On this Croatia Road trip we eat mostly farm-to-table, enjoying picking fresh figs, walking through gardens of fresh herbs and we indulge ourselves in crazy good Dalmatian seafood cuisine. Of course we don’t forget to visit KavaSplit, the best specialty coffee place in Dalmatia.
- Can it get any better? We explore Croatian backroads away from the crowds. We sleep at carefully selected boutique campsites or sometimes simply on the beach or in the middle of the olive grove. We swim in the warm waters of the crystal-clear Adriatic Sea and do tons of activities from light hiking on the old Mediterranena trails to stand up paddling and boating. We tour charming towns, eat great food and live our adventure to the fullest!
- From May to October
· Camping/campervan overnight fees
· Great breakfast meals
· Stand up paddling
· Wine Tasting
· Private boat for Kornati NP tour
· National Park fees
· Special city guides at Trogir, Split and Dubrovnik
|Day 1||Ljubljana to Cres island|
|Day 2||Cres and Losinj islands|
|Day 3||Island Krk – mainland Velebit Nature Park|
|Day 4||Plitvice Lakes National Park – Zadar – Dugi otok island|
|Day 5||Kornati archipelago National Park|
|Day 6||UNESCO's towns Trogir and Split – Island Vis|
|Day 7||Vis island in the heart of Dalmatia|
|Day 8||Dubrovnik old town and Peljesac peninsula|
|Day 9||Peljesac peninsula and Korcula island|
|Day 10||Drive back to Zagreb or Ljubljana|
- 10 day campervan rental with basic insurance (perfect for 2 people),
- 9 overnights at campsites with tourist taxes,
- great breakfast meals,
- fuel, road toll fees and ferry transportations,
- stand up paddling,
- wine tasting,
- private boat for Kornati NP tour,
- entrance fees according to the program (including Nature and National Park fees),
- special city guides at Trogir, Split and Dubrovnik,
- English speaking guide,
- Drinks, lunch and dinner meals,
- single driver/sleeper in the campervan.
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.