Via Dinarica Slovenia
- Via Dinarica is an epic hiking trail going across the Balkans.
- Walk the 160 km/100 miles of Slovenian Via Dinarica through the untouched wilderness of SE Slovenia.
- Join us on a fully supported SELF-GUIDED TREK. You just need to walk, we take care of your accommodations, luggage transfers, food and navigation.
- 6 to 8 days of amazing walking (hiking distance customized to your needs).
- Marvel at Predjama castle standing on top of a craggy cliff and discover the Sneznik castle, once a secret hunting resort of Habsburg nobility.
- Visit Krizna cave famous for its underground emerald lakes. Arguably the most exclusive cave in the region.
- Climb Mt Sneznik (the Snow mountain 1796 m/5927 ft) standing atop the largest Virgin forrest in Europe.
- Treat yourself with an optional bear-watching tour with legendary Miha Mlakar and his SlovenianBears.
- Enjoy all shades of green and intriguing rock-formations at Skocjan natural park and picturesque Cerknica lake.
- One of the best treks in Europe where a trail is combination of wild nature and walking through pristine villages and green valleys.
- This is Slovenia’s most untouched region with the friendliest people and rich variety of local traditional foods.
- From May to October.
Accommodation in local guesthouses and mountain huts
Daily luggage transfers