Hiking Croatian Istria
- Hiking oddesy of natural parks – on this tour we visit the valley of river Glinscica (Rosanda) near Trieste, historically important Brijoni islands, Ucka mountain plateau that offers spectacular views and magnifiscent Plitvice Lakes near Zagreb.
- Exploring Green Istria with artistic medieval hilltop towns of Motovun and Groznjan, overlooking rolling hills rich with vineyards and fruit orchards.
- Culinary delights tasting some of the best Istrian wine, olive oil and truffles.
- Wondering on cobblestone alleys of coastal towns Rovinj, Porec, Pula and Opatija. Magnificent edifices tell remarkable stories of importance that these towns had during Venetian Republic and Austro-Hungarian empires.
- Pula amphitheatre, amost 2000 years old, is the best perserved ancient monument in Croatia, and the only remaining Roman amphitheatre to have four sides towers entirely perserved.
- Plitvice Lake National Park – an abundance of water, lavishly manifesting its power, showing a different “face” in each season of the year.
- Sep 12 - 17, 2021
· 2 dinners
· 4 lunches (picnic or in traditional restaurant)
· Wine tasting, olive oil tasting
· Porec Euphrasian Basilica, Brioni NP entrance fee and boat ride, Roman amphitheatre Pula entrance, Ucka NP entrance fee, Plitvice NP entrance fee
· Local city guides
|Day 1||Trieste - Rovinj|
|Day 2||Rovinj - Motovun - Groznjan - Rovinj|
|Day 4||Rovinj - Brioni islands - Pula - Opatija|
|Day 5||Opatija - Ucka Nature Park - Opatija|
|Day 6||Opatija - Plitvice NP - Zagreb / Ljubljana|
Trip price is 1680 EUR per person (with min. of 8 guests).
- 5 bed & breakfast accommodations,
- 4 lunches (Day 1, 4, 5 and 6),
- 2 dinners (Day 1 and 6),
- water with lunches & dinners,
- private transport: 1 van when 8 pax, 2 vehicles when 9-16 pax,
- entrance fees and activities: wine tasting Istria, Porec Euphrasian Basilica, truffle hunting, olive oil tasting, Brioni NP entrance fee and boat ride, Roman amphitheater Pula entrance, Ucka NP entrance fee, Plitvice NP entrance fee,
- local city guides (Porec, Pula, Rovinj),
- English speaking guide,
- all drinks,
- single room supplement.